When you order a miniature 4square model to keep the price low, there are a few rules:
1. When ordering a four square you CANNOT specify a gender
2. You can specify a colour or pattern but it will be however I decide to paint it, so I don’t follow reference photos.
3. If you require anything but a straight forward colour then it is subject to an additional fee, just like with the standard models.
HOWEVER SHOULD YOU WISH TO, YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY COLOUR / MARKINGS OR EVEN SCULPTURAL DIFFERENCES, CHANGES TO THE POSITIONING OF THE HORSE, ETC THAT YOU LIKE, BUT PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WORKING IN MINIATURE IS HARDER AND MORE TIME CONSUMING THAN WORKING ON LARGER MODELS AND SO THE EXTRA FEE FOR ANY CHANGES OR COMPLICATED PAINTWORK WILL BE CONSIDERABLY HIGHER THAN THAT OF A STANDARD MODEL.
THE ABOVE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE JUST TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF WHATS BEEN DONE BEFORE . (Please be aware that some complicated patterns or colours and sculptural changes carry an extra fee to the standard price, please email for a quote.)
When you decide to order your Model please add to the comments box the following:
• Your colour choice
• Please ask if you require any custom / sculptural extras such as shoes or neck
adjustments etc. and a price will be quoted before you commit to an order
4 Square Ardennes
- Height from hoof to highest point is approximately 11cm
- Mane and Tail in natural alpaca, suri alpaca or natural fibres.
- The Horse is wired through the legs neck head and dock.
- The Horse is hand crafted in latex
- Painted in a flexible paint