SO random but..

Suggestions for new horses/pony designs and other equine related models and accessories.

Moderator: Equorum-Artist

SO random but..

Postby kjwein on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:07 pm

So I know this one is really out of the ordinary and nothing to do with horses but I just thought I'd give it a try because I love these animals and i love helen's sculpting.
I think we should have TIGERS:)
No clue how they'd fit in with any horse range unless you lived in africa or wherever or had a circus, I just think it'd be SO cool and I'd DEFINATELY buy like 5 hahaha. I think they're such amazing creatures and if anyone could really capture them, it would be helen.

http://www.free-extras.com/images/bengal_tiger-8893.htm
somethng like this maybe, simple and just walking with an intense stare? I think it'd be cool to have them look serious and intimidating not silly and cute, unless you had tiger cubs!<3

Anyways, what does everyone think? If its a flop I understand, this is a model HORSE brand, I just think if we've expanded to unicorns and such maybe this could become a possibility too?:)

*note I dont own the picture, its from google images
kjwein

Re: SO random but..

Postby FjordsRock on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:21 pm

I just think that would kind of kill the EQUORUM bit, seeing as it's kind of to do with horses, and it also means people would start requesting lions, leopards, elephants, everything really..
FjordsRock

Re: SO random but..

Postby Liberty on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Perhaps if it could be built into a scene involving horses somehow... Circus springs to mind, although I disapprove of circuses that use wild animals.... I do think the idea would be cool though and I'm sure if Helen made one, it would look amazing! :D
ImageImageImage
Liberty

Return to Foaling Box