Introduce yourself

Suggestions for new horses/pony designs and other equine related models and accessories.

Moderator: Equorum-Artist

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby minty2468 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Nell, your not to tall chick ! And you dont look like a anatomy specimen as you said ... im verrry tall,haha ! ^

(8) When no-one else is watching ..... (8)
minty2468

Postby Nell...x on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:54 pm

minty2468 wrote: you dont look like a anatomy specimen as you said ... im verrry tall,haha ! ^

Wanna Bet? =P
My dietician said I did - he is harsh tho, he doesnt do much
ηєℓℓ + вєℓℓα ♥
https://www.facebook.com/HBTLEquinePhotography - Please have a look at my equine photography :)
Nell...x

Postby Charlotte on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:39 am

Charlotte wrote:Hi, I'm Charlotte [charlie for short] I'll be 11 on the 27th of May [2 DAYS!] Yay!
I have 6 Julips, soon to be 22 if i get the ones i want for my birthday! LOL! :lol:
I've been riding 3 years and I ride every saturday on a pony called Star :mrgreen:
Umm... We used to own a horse, Dusty, but we had to sell for some reason I do not know :roll:
Soo err... I think that's it.
Ooooh yeah, and I love animals - I have a hamster, cat and fish! Soon to be another Horse if my parents let me! :lol:
And I would really like a dog aswell.. and a rat [dont laugh, they are cute! A girl brought her rat into school and I held it and it ran down my neck! :shock: I was like "ARGH GEDDIT OF ME!" Haha!]
So.. That's all about MEEE! :mrgreen: :geek:

OMG well everything has changed since then! :cry: :shock:

Well. I'm Charlotte, but I hate people calling me that so call me Charlie ;) :lol: And I am 12 years old, I am 5ft 1 and have light brown shoulder length hair and blue eyes :D

I have 17 Julips and 6 Equorums :)
I've gone a bit 'off' my Julips recently so I'm mainly gonna be buying Equorums for a while.

Well unfortunatly, I only have a cat, 2 guinea pigs, and 2 rats, and 2 fish now - since my hamster died. :(
Currently we're looking for a horse on loan for me. We have found one, but whether everything will go to plan, I don't know! :? I have been riding for about 5 years now and my mum bought a horse about 2 years ago, Dusty. Sadly she's gone now, she had laminitis and had to be shot. :(

So now I normally ride either Cherry, a bay mare, or Polyanna, A dun highland pony. :)

I think I've covered everything!!! :mrgreen:[/quote]
Charlotte

Postby theponymadperson on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:05 am

I've forgotten if I did this or not but I'll do a new one anyway! :lol:
I'm Holly,I'll be 13 on Christmas Day and I live in Edinburgh with my mum,stepdad and two brothers,Tom(15) and Finley(8).I also live with two cats,Oscar and Ciara.At weekends,I go down to Northumberland to visit my dad,his girlfriend and my two half sisters,Joely(3) and Tess(1,in a week).There I have two Netherland Dwarf bunnies,Honey and Treacle,and a part loan pony called Megan. I'm Diabetic and vegetarian! :mrgreen:
I've been properly collecting models for about two years now,but I'd always had flockies and barbie type horses before that.Altogether,I have over 150 models.I have 11 Julips,1 feltie,4 magpies and 1 Equorum in my classic CTF collection :)

I've been riding for over 5 years now and have ridden at 6 different stables(due to us moving and some of them closing down) That doesn't include stables I've ridden on holiday,just ones I rode regularly at.Here is the list of them -
1.http://www.towerfarm.org/index.html
,learnt to ride there on a bucking bronco called Trixie.The instructors weren't very nice and the ponies weren't treated too well.Left there after a year as we found a better place.(there's a picture of Trixie in the gallery on the cover photo of 'Heriots Riding Club')
2.http://www.phicelandics.co.uk/ One of my favourite ever riding schools,learnt to gallop there.Was only there for two months before it closed down to focus on breeding
3.A farm down the road,absolutely loved this place,taught me so much about horse care and riding.My dad had an argument with the owner though and we moved to a different place :cry: Still don't know what they argued about
4.Bracco Riding School -Not the best teaching etc but the ponies were fantastic.This is where I met Rosie and rode her for a few months,before my dad moved to Northumberland and I had to leave :( Also been told that Rosie has since been sold,so I'll never ever see her again :cry:
5.http://www.villagefarmhealthclub.co.uk/ ... tables.cfm Another of my favourites,rode here for just over a year and helped out a couple of times.This is where I rode my lovely Clyde,the bonkers Exmoor who loved jumping and going fast!My Instructor,Jenny, was amazing and very supportiveThere was a cow who I occasionally got,who thought I was awful and didn't even let me canter over jumps and only let me jump tiny poles on Clyde,who can jump higher than most of his horse friends.I soon managed to move lesson days,and didn't get her anymore :mrgreen: Would of loaned Clyde if i hadn't found Megan...
6.My current livery yard,where I am extremely lucky and loan Megan.It is a lovely livery and the people there are very friendly and helpful! :mrgreen:

Well that's my story,sorry for rambling on! :oops:
theponymadperson

Postby castlerigg on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:44 pm

OK, Castlerigg is two dreadful old women with a collection of latex horses going back 40 years!

castlerigg
castlerigg

Postby Joeypf on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Joeypf wrote:OK, the basics, Im Jodie, Im 14[15 in Dec] and am about to go into yr 10[eep!!]!!

I have a pony on share called Prinny. Shes a lovely liver chestnut, 14.2hh welsh cob mare and is sooooo cheeky!! Ive ridden for 4-5 years at riding schools and have a few favorite horses here and there!! 'specially Tofft and Megan! I love jumping and arab horses. I also want to be an endurance rider when im older!!

I collect Julips and SMs and really really really want an equorum arab!! They're lush!! I have a yard in my bedroom called Julip Falls where mini-me and her friends look after their ponies. You can find out more about them at my webbie . . . http://www.freewebs.com/julipfalls/!!

I love photography and drawing, 'specially horses!! My friends say im a pretty good drawer, but i get annoyed with my 'art' quite frequently! It usually ends up getting screwed up!!

My favourite . . .
. . . food is Itallian!
. . . colour is green!
. . . horse breed is the almighty arab!
. . . Equorum moulds are the arabs and the tersks!

well, theres the basics! Thats me!! :mrgreen:

Well, slightly different now! 15, going on 16, about to go into year 11, I don't have any horse to ride atm, as possibly stopping SO, and no lessons for a while!
My website is still the same, i still love italian, green, and arabs! I draw/doodle constantly, and I still get a bit annoyed with my art on a regular basis!
I still love jumping, and still have the dream of endurance champion, but will accept SJ of the year :lol: haha!

And this is still my favourite smiley! :mrgreen:
Joeypf

Postby Horseshoestables on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:16 pm

changeee :mrgreen:

i'm katie, im 12, 13 (yay) in january :D:D (cant wait 2be 13 lool)
I have a share ponee
I have lessons at ariding school and jump about 3ft
If you annoy me, i bombard you with horse questions :twisted:
I'm stupid
I like beating people at playstation racing games
I love animals =]
I have 3 cats (allie, kankan and pepper aka peps, pepsi, peppy pony etc!), a rabbit (billy), 2 chickens (georgie n gina) and 2 rats (poppy n teh meglett, aka meg, megly, megly moo moo :lol: ) and my bro has 2 fish, that look very simalar, called flame and snow.
quit forum

Horseshoestables

Postby Balto on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:22 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm Jocelyn. I'm 13 years old (14 this October) and am an avid model horse collector. I mainly collect Breyer model horses; I have 400+ and my collection is always growing. :D I also love to show model horses, both in live shows and photo shows. I try to attend Breyerfest whenever possible.

I'm from Massachusetts in the USA. I haven't seen anyone else from the US here, so does that make me the only american? LOL

I'm type 1 diabetic, and I currently take riding lessons. I've been taking them since late may of this year. I'm still stuck on trotting, though. :roll: I recently found out about Equorums through another model horse forum *pokes Nymphadora* and have fallen in love with them. I already have my first horse planned out, but I don't know if I should join the club first. XD

I also love to make tack. I've been making a few classics scale pieces on some of my Breyers, just in case an Equorum comes to live here. ;) I'd love to have one come "over the pond" to live with me.

I have 4 cats named Missy, Smoogie, Coco, and Tazzy. And, well... that's pretty much it. :)
Balto

Postby nymphadora on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:30 pm

Oopsies, Looks like another one'shooked. Nope, I know vicmelhorse is Americal, is PsycoFalcon too? Me and Sillywhippet are Aussie (Well, I'm from NZ, Living in aussie born in England) and Farfella is Kiwi. The rest of em are brits :) I want to see your tack!! i made my first bridlesfor my eqs the other day, and they're not that bad actually, I make rugs too. And some shelf piccies please! I'd love to go the bF, it'd be heaps of fun!
nymphadora

Postby Gully on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:07 pm

Hi everyone!

I have only just discovered this post so am a bit late introducing myself.

I am Gully and am 46 (how depressing!) and totally hooked on collecting these lovely horses and ponies. I don't know why it started really except that I used to play endlessly with my two julip ponies when I was a child. Polly, my daughter, aged 16, also loved them when she was younger and had two julip originals, Biscuit and Flame. These were the start of my collection!

One day, when trawling through Ebay, I saw a julip zebra for sale and decided that I really wanted one. I managed to track down Helen who had customised it and that is where it all started. She did my first Equorum (Zulu the Zebra) last year and it has snowballed from there. From having Polly's two little julips, I now have 22 Equorums, 16 Julip originals and 3 Rydals. I am incredibly lucky because Paul my husband really supports my new hobby and that is why I have been able to build up my collection so quickly.

We live in Dorset in the depths of the countryside and are surrounded by dogs and horses! We have a black labrador called Poacher, two border terriers called Cracker and Plum and a cairn terrier called Aggie. My daughter Polly has a lovely little coloured horse called Millie which I keep fit for her during the week and which she pony clubs during the summer and hunts in the winter.

I also have two sons called Charlie (aged 19) and William (aged 5). Charlie thinks I'm totally mad collecting 'toy' horses and teases me endlessly about how I am wasting my money on such trivial things! William thinks they're quite nice but prefers playing with his Power Rangers and Ben 10 aliens!

I love my model horses and am so pleased I started collecting them. It is so addictive though, and I am already starting to run out of room!

I really hope to meet you all one day at an Equorum Party but in the meantime, will try and keep in touch on the Forum where I love seeing everyones new models and hearing all your stories!

Bye for now!

Gully x
Gully

PreviousNext

Return to Foaling Box