"Equorum Angels" - Helen Post

General Discussion Area

Moderator: Equorum-Artist

"Equorum Angels" - Helen Post

Postby castlerigg on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:52 am

I don't know if any member who isn't on Facebook still checks this forum, but I thought I would post the FB message which Helen posted recently, in case anyone might want to participate.

"EQUORUM ANGELS
As you are all aware, 2014 has been a very challenging year for Equorum - as it appears to have been for a lot of collectors too. I have read through all the helpful comments that have been posted recently how Equorum can get back to producing more horses and ponies, and I believe that the interest may still exist. Therefore, I have devised ”Equorum Angels" ... a package offering members discounts on their favourite sculptures and at the same time helping to safeguard the future of Equorum. As the title suggests, after discussion, this really is the only way Equorum can get up and running, and is a strictly non-profit approach to offer any chance of survival. The package will be re-looked at after the first year, with the possibility for continuation into year two if sufficient interest exists, and would allow investment into the business to recommence.

THIS PACKAGE IS OFFERED TO THE FIRST 25 MEMBERS

No money will change hands until 25 have pledged and then everyone who pledged would have to pay, once all the pledges are received it would then be 4 weeks for me to produce everyone’s model.
FOR £120 ...one model of choice from current molds (unaltered) plus 10% off any future order plus first refusal on any new molds before they go on general release.

THIS PACKAGE IS ALSO ON OFFER TOO FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SUPPORT THE REVIVAL OF EQUORUM BUT FAVOUR THE 4SQUARE RANGE
FOR £75 one 4Square of choice from current molds (unaltered) plus 5% on any future order plus first refusal on any new molds before they go on general release.

If you are interested, PLEASE EMAIL hmkm@outlook.com and use "PLEDGE" as your title.

Only if 25 pledges OF THE £120 PACKAGE are received can Equorum's revival go ahead."

There are currently 13 people who have agreed to this on Facebook.

Sue
castlerigg
castlerigg

Return to Common Room