NOT ALL BAD NEWS - EQ HAPPY HOURS OFFER TODAY

New User Registrations,Forum Announcements, Forum Rules & Codes of Conducts. Also if you have a question for equorum post it here

Moderator: Equorum-Secretary

NOT ALL BAD NEWS - EQ HAPPY HOURS OFFER TODAY

Postby Equorum-Artist on Tue May 29, 2012 8:54 am

BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 12 MIDDAY AND 12 MIDNIGHT TODAY (29TH MAY 2012) WE ARE DECLARING EQUORUM HAPPY HOURS!

*****OFFER 1*****IF YOU BUY ANYTHING FROM LOAD THE LORRY BETWEEN MIDDAY AND MIDNIGHT TODAY (29TH MAY 2012) YOU WILL GET 20% OFF THE LISTED PRICE.........BARGAIN!!!!

*****OFFER 2*****IF YOU CHOOSE TO PLACE A PRE-ORDER BETWEEN MIDDAY AND MIDNIGHT TODAY (29TH MAY 2012) YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADD A NECK ADJUSTMENT TO YOUR ORDER FREE OF CHARGE AND JUST PAY THE STANDARD MODEL PRICE.

*****ADDED BONUS****** IF YOU BUY TWO OR MORE FROM LOAD THE LORRY TODAY DURING MIDDAY AND MIDNIGHT (29TH MAY 2012)YOU WILL RECEIVE A FREE GIFT OF EITHER AN EQUORUM DOG OR CAT OR A HEADCOLLAR WITH YOUR ORDER

SO YOU HAVE 12 HOURS FROM MIDDAY TODAY (29TH MAY 2012)TO EITHER GRAB A HUGLEY DISCOUNTED BARGAIN FROM LOAD THE LORRY OR TO DECIDE ON YOUR CUSTOMISED PREORDER WHICH WILL ONLY COST YOU THE STANDARD PRICE!

BE QUICK TO PLACE YOUR ORDER BECAUSE EVERYTHING WILL GO BACK TO STANDARD PRICE AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!!!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR VISIT EQUORUM STUD NOW!

http://www.equorum.co.uk

THANKS
HELEN
EQUORUM MODEL HORSE STUD

* PLEASE QUOTE "EQ HAPPY HOURS OFFER" IN THE COMMENTS BOX WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER.
* ALL ORDERS IN TODAYS OFFER ARE SUBJECT TO THE STANDARD RATE OF POSTAGE AS QUOTED
* BOTH OFFERS ARE ONLY OPEN BETWEEN MIDDAY AND MIDNIGHT ON THE 29TH MAY 2012.
* OFFERS EXPIRE AT ONE MINUTE PAST MIDNIGHT ON THE 30TH MAY 2012
* PREORDER OFFER IS FOR A FREE NECK ADJUSTMENT ONLY. ANY OTHER ADJUSTMENTS TO PRE-ORDER MODELS WILL BE CHARGED AT STANDARD RATES.
* NO CASH ALTERNATIVE IS OFFERED FOR THE "ADDED BONUS" OFFER OF AN EQUORUM PET OR HEADCOLLAR
Equorum-Artist

Re: NOT ALL BAD NEWS - EQ HAPPY HOURS OFFER TODAY

Postby chino_tosca on Tue May 29, 2012 10:26 am

Ooooo Helen stop tempting us!!!! I'm never going to get that mould sponsored at this rate lol :roll: 8-)
Chapel Arabians - photo kind courtesy of Equorum
chino_tosca

Re: NOT ALL BAD NEWS - EQ HAPPY HOURS OFFER TODAY

Postby WendyHS on Tue May 29, 2012 1:34 pm

LOL, Sam I know the feeling, I really want to order some tack but Helen just keeps on tempting me with horses and I get sidetracked !!!!! :roll: :lol:
WendyHS

Return to Secretary's Tent